Tuesday, February 3, 2009

We're published!

With a program called Booksmart found on http://blurb.com/ you can have your blog slurped in and turn it into a book. We were so excited last week to have ours arrive. It took me some time getting the book how I wanted it, but it was still much faster than starting from scratch. All the pictures were selected and I had already done the journaling. It is really cool. I highly recommend it to anyone who has been using their blog as a family archive. Here is a look at our book.
The book version of this post.
And this post...

And this post

6 comments:

Ann said...

You never cease to amaze me darlin! I better stop hanging around you cause it causes me to want to do creative things!

jordan said...

you've motivated me. i need to get mine started.

Holly said...

That is so cool, how many pages did you do in your book?

Wendy P said...

there are 160 pages in our book.

Martie said...

Wow, it's wonderful. Good job!

I keep working slowly at ours, but it's taking me forever. I hope to get it done by Mother's Day.

Take care,

Martie

becky said...

way cute. how many posts does the book cover, or how many months/years? i can hardly wait to get my own.