Sunday, January 25, 2009

Getting Ripped!

My boys have become very interested in exercising, or epersise as Asher calls it, lately. They love to watch Mitch (since he has started P90X) work out and then they want to take a turn themselves. I turned on an exercises DVD the other day to entertain them and this is what we saw.

4 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

How funny! Mitch works out to excercise videos?? Is his favorite the Cindy Crawford workout? J.K. They were actually pretty good.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

That is so cute. You need to hook them up with some Tai Bo!

Chazlyn Robbins said...

How funny! Your boys are hilarious! Tim and I are starting P90X this week, crazy! Does Mitch like it so far? Are you doing it too? Is he doing the diet as well? We are excited to start and I am a little nervous, I might be in worse shape than I thought.

Abs said...

You'll have to show us some before and after picts of Mitch doing p90x. I'm impressed with Asher and Jackson in exercise mode!