
So, I bought it for myself for Christmas. But, I was still a little intimidated. My mother-in-law makes the best bread and I just didn't think I could ever live up to the expectation. But this week I decided it was time. I was having a day where I felt unable to accomplish anything productive, so I thought, if I can make a good loaf of bread all will be redeemed. It was super easy and so good. Mitch absolutely loved it. He couldn't stop raving. It was amazing. We ate through four loaves of the basic recipe in no time. The boys really love it too. Jackson is always asking for "more yummy 'licious bread with 'licious jam on it."
Today I am giving the whole wheat sandwich bread a try. I am optimistic since the other recipe turned out so amazing. My house might not be clean, but it smells great. 
7 comments:
I hope you're using a Kitchenaid stand mixer! I would never do a lot of things in life without that thing...If you're doing the old fashioned method, you should consider yourself much more than supermom.
I am using a Bosch mixer, and I love it!
I'm so impressed! Making bread is so difficult. I always mess it up somewhere. I think I just need to practice more. I think it's adding the right amount of flour, and it depends on where you live.
Those look great, you should post some of your favorite ones! The recipes I mean! :)
Yummy that sure looks tasty-that is my goal this year is to perfect homeade bread. Good work.
I'm sold! David already bought me the cookbook! Until then I think you should send over some samples :)!
wendy,
1. That bread book has absolutely changed my life
2. Your blog book turned out SO cute, I am going there right now.
Post a Comment