We stayed in the JW Marriott for our last two nights. It is a beautiful hotel and it was fun to walk around and see the shark pools. We took these pictures for the kids.
We started the day with an amazing breakfast at the Ahliani Resort restaurant called Ama Ama. It was incredible.
A funny story; While we were eating I saw a family all dressed up trying to take family pictures of themselves on the beach. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and left the restaurant to take pictures of this cute family. I just didn't want them to get all dressed up for nothing!
We did go in to Honalulu for the morning to go to the swap meet. While neither of us love shopping, it was nice to get all of our kids their souvenirs in one shopping trip.
After the swap meet we headed up to the North Shore again to paddle board the Haleiwa River. This was so fun. Probably my favorite activity. We paddled up the river then back down into the bay. Mitch did go surfing and made it look so easy and fun. I did catch a wave, but I also fell off a few times before I figured it out.
Out on the bay
A little shaved ice after our adventure.
After paddle boarding, we headed back south. We changed, walked to Paradise cove right by our hotel to watch the sunset, then went to Roy's for another amazing dinner.Sunset:
I busted out the big camera for this sunset.
Dinner: Again, no words. Just the best food I have ever had in my life. We were "those people" taking pictures of our food.



































No comments:
Post a Comment