On our last day in Hawaii we got another amazing breakfast at Ama Ama. Then we went swimming in the Lagoon and the pool by our hotel. We did our best to soak in as much sun as we could before we went back to Montana.
After our morning swim, Mitch met with Scott to go paddleboarding out on the ocean. They had a pretty amazing, "once in a lifetime" kind of experience. They got to see a mom and baby humpback whale. It was so, so cool! I could see it from the beach and thought it was amazing, I can only imagine how cool (and scary) it must have been for the boys out on the water.
While the boys were out, I hung out at Secret beach and watch the sea turtles in the bay and the whales in the distance. I love this beach! I am so envious of the Whitings that get to live so close to the beach.
Mitch, I think we need to seriously consider moving to Hawaii!
We got one last meal in at Monkey Pod.
I had to take a picture of this super awesome mode of transportation.
Group selfies with our Bffs. I can't pick my favorite shot.
a Hawaiian Hibiscus
The Whitings view to the ocean!
We left that evening to take a red eye home. It was pretty brutal, and took us over a week to get our sleep back on track, but it was totally worth it!























No comments:
Post a Comment