Monday, May 5, 2014

A love story for the ages!

15 years!  A timeless love.  I would even say; A love for the ages.  I would put our love story up against any of the greats.  I truly, deeply, love this man that I have been blessed to share my life and eternity .

I am so lucky to have married my first love; almost literally, "the boy next door"

I love him across time and space.

 I ardently admire and love him.

 I would never be happy with anyone else as long as he walks the earth.

He is my Prince Charming

 To the moon and back, and all the other cheesy, love lines you can think of.  
We are blessed to write our own epic love story.  



1 comment:

Lance n Amber said...

I love this!! You are so creative! And awesome! And beautiful! What an amazing couple you two are!