Friday, April 11, 2014

Hawaii; the first post

It was magical!  It was warm, sunny, beautiful, peaceful, happy and so much fun!  Our trip to Hawaii was everything we dreamed it would be.

We flew in Sunday afternoon, and hung out with our friends who moved to Hawaii a few years ago.  My trip was already made seeing our old friends, but I knew that we would be having so much more fun in the days to come.
 Leaving GF.  (William Clark photo bomb!)
 The Seattle to Honolulu leg.
The outlook for our week.  Yup, just sunny and warm!

The frist day we spent at secret beach, swimming, snorkeling, paddle boarding, and Mitch even got to go spear fishing.





 Watching the sunset at Secret Beach.





We got to drive Scott and Steph's golf cart around.  It was a little tricky to steer and sometimes, a little scary.
I practiced taking selfies while I waited for Mitch on the golf cart.  Hands down, my favorite picture I have ever taken of myself.  I'm just that gansta.

I love that only a few people, people that know me see this, because you might just get my sarcasm

No comments: