I love this age! Her personality is shinning through more and more each day. She is funny, silly, happy, sweet, sassy, stubborn, opinionated, loving, a stinker, a daddy's girl, a singer, a dancer and so much more. She has started to talk, sing and make animal sounds. She has been saying "da-yee" (daddy) and Momma for a while. She now says everyone in our family's names. I first noticed her saying Lily, when I went to pick them up from childcare and she started calling out "Ee-ee!" trying to find her big sister (1-13-14). That day I went home and got her to say Asher and Jackson. She also says "more please." milk, "ga" food "foo" and drink, "gink." I love her animal sounds, my personal fav are her dog and horse sounds. She also says "nigh, nigh" and blows kisses, which is the highlight of bed time.
She dances to any music. I love when I sing "Once there was a Snowman" and she will stop everything and do the actions. My favorite part is when she curls up on the floor to be melted. She has also been bitten by the "Frozen" bug and sings "Let it go" Just yesterday Mitch was spinning her to keep her happy in church and she threw her head back, closed her eyes and sang; "let go, let go" in the sweetest voice. I may be sick of that song, but that will never get old. She flips through the Hymn book at church and sings while conduction.
She loves to empty out boxes, fill them with her own stuff and push it around the house. Or sit inside her toy box. She loves to push the broom, and wipe up the floor. It's almost worth spilling things because she will go and get a rag and wipe up the floor while singing.
And she LOVES her bellybutton. I have never seen anything like it. It give her comfort I guess. She will unzip her pajamas just to get to her bellybutton. If she is wearing a onsie she will pull it off her arms down to her waist so she can get to her bellybutton. It's crazy and cute.
She loves shoes, stuffed animals, her princess castle, phones (mine and Mitch's phones are a particular favorite.) Her purple crocheted blanket, books and shoes. Oh, she loves shoes. She will bring me her shoes before I even have her dressed. Maybe the shoe thing has to do with how much she loves to be outside. It is cold here and we still have a hard time keeping her indoors. When she goes out, she is giddy! She loves the slide and just running all over the place. She will come back inside all purple, cold and snotty, but she is in heaven. Speaking of giddy, she also love the hot tub. LOVES it! She squeals with delight, giggles and laughs. She swims and splashes and never wants to get out.











No comments:
Post a Comment