Lily started preschool two days a week at our gym. It's pretty perfect. She goes to school, I get a work out. Everyone wins. It is a great little school. She gets to do swim lessons, yoga, Zumba and other fun activities as part of her curriculum. I think she will have a really great year.
It just wouldn't be a first day of school picture without a younger sibling photo bomb. Check out Greta in the window.
She started to walk in by herself, and then got a little shy and reached for me to come in with her.
She got over her fear very quickly when she saw friends and toys!
The first day tuckered her right out. She fell asleep before we even got out of the parking lot!
1 comment:
Sooo fun! LOve that she sucks her thumb. Reuben is also a huge fan of his thumb! I think it's so cute! It's hard battle to fight.
Post a Comment