Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Asher; Almost 8!

Since Asher's birthday is in January, we decided we would do his 8 year old pictures early this year.  And since we live in Montana, we had to do them in September before it gets freezing cold.  He is such a handsome and fun kid.  He was so excited when I took him to this location for pictures.  He thought it was very cool and rockstar.

This boy has been such a joy in our family.  He still has his magical infectious laugh.  He is always so happy and joyful.  He is so tall! and check out his big feet!  I think he will tower over me before I know it.  He loves his baby sister Greta.  He loves to make her laugh, and get her to mimic him.  He is my little helper when it come to Greta.   He is loving school and soccer and piano.  He is doing so well with piano.  He's only played a few months and he is already playing some great songs.   He also just recently joined our Great Falls Young Peoples choir, all part of his quest to be a rockstar.  He still loves everything Jackson loves, and he really loves Doctor Who.  He has a book about Doctor Who and he reads it everyday.   He is even saving up to buy a sonic screwdriver.  He has already begun planning  a Doctor Who birthday party, which, as a Doctor fan myself, I am super excited about.  If you ask him what he wants to be when he grows up he says, "a rockstar and a doctor."  I think that is fantastic, and I will do anything I can to help him achieve those goals.  I hear it is really great to have a rockstar in the family.
Asher almost 8-6e web
Asher almost 8-4e webAsher almost 8-2e web
Asher almost 8-7e web
Asher almost 8-9e web
Asher almost 8-19e web
Asher almost 8-21e web
This kid is so funny. Always had been.
Asher almost 8-23e web
I told him to be a rockstar. He didn't disappoint.
Asher almost 8-28e webAsher almost 8-31e web
He lost the tooth on the right just a few days after these pictures were taken.
Asher almost 8-36e web
Asher almost 8-39e web
Asher almost 8-43e web
My boys love jumping for pictures.
Asher almost 8-48e web
A throw back to this image a few years ago. He is such a cute kid!
Asher almost 8-53e web
Asher was fascinated by this glass, and ended up cutting himself. Luckily it was just as we were leaving. 
I love this boy! I am so proud of the person he is turning into. He is so excited to get baptized in a few months. I have a hard time letting my kids grow up, but I do love seeing them make good choices, being happy, and loving each other. Not to mention how much I laugh everyday, having this boy around!

1 comment: