Mitch and I decided it was time for a separation in Grand Cayman, (I kid.) However, we did separate. I'd been having so much fun on the cruise, but the one thing I really wanted was a sunny beach day where I could just sit by the blue Caribbean water and read a book. Mitch really wanted to do Stingray City again, (we did it when we went with my family.) So Mitch went with McKay and Holly, Myles and Dana, and Morgan to Stingray city, and I went with the rest of the gang to 7 mile beach.

Reading my book, (
Divergent by Veronica Roth, I recommend it.) I finished book one and started book two. That, to me is a good day!

Every once in a while I would jump in and swim around in this beautiful, clear, perfect temperature water.

Meanwhile, Mitch was at Stingray city, with his group, plus about 200 young adult LDS singles. We somehow always managed to tag along with them. I think some of them started to think we were part of the group.

After Stingray City, Mitch and his group met up with us at Seven Mile beach. We did some swimming and snorkeling together and then we decided to walk back to the boat so we could enjoy as much of the beautiful beach as possible. Despite my best efforts, I got sunburned. Just my feet and my shoulders. I thought I was being so careful, but I failed and it hurt so bad!
I am so happy this blog is private. These pictures would never get posted otherwise.

We had our second elegant night the same night. We got in late, and needed to rush to get ready by dinner. I also planned to wear a red dress, but my red sunburn changed my plans. I don't know why I thought wearing a cool color would help the pain, it didn't. A sunburn is a sunburn.
My dinner. This was one of my favorites of the trip.
We went to the comedy club after dinner, and this guy was so funny. We had been to a comedian before that wasn't funny, it was refreshing to have a really good laugh.
Mitch and his parents at the comedy club.
A group shot at the comedy club.
A group shot on the stairs.
The girls took a group shot with one of the photography stands that are around the boat. Of course we didn't buy the picture. But Jon shot this one quickly. I love it because this was such a fun moment for us, and this out of focus picture pretty much sums up the experience.
we took pictures out on the deck. The light out there was blue. When we used our flash the pictures looked totally normal, but when we didn't...
we got this. Lily says we look like zombies.
The elevator. We spent a lot of time going up and down on these things.
This was my favorite towel animal; a dog.
Also, notice my red burned feet, ouch!
1 comment:
What an incredible trip! You are so skinny & gorgeous! I loved your blue dress. : )
Post a Comment