Saturday, May 5, 2012

Our Marriage is a Teenager!

Much like we were in this picture.
I don't know who this picture is more embarrassing for, me or him?
And my apologies to the others in this picture, however, I know that no one in this picture ever looks at my blog so I think I am in the clear


That's right, 13 years!  The best 13 years ever!  Mitch also pointed out that now we have been married longer than the amount of time we didn't know each other.  We met when we were both 12 years old.  It seems really crazy to look at this picture, and remember this boy and think, "Wow, I married him"  but here's the thing; I knew he was a catch then.  Not so sure the same thing could be said about me.

I am so grateful for the last 13 years.  I am so grateful to the man that I married.  Life with him has been wonderful.  We have had our share of trials, and I am so lucky that he is right beside me through it all.  We are very close to opening another chapter of our story, the first chapters have been so great and I have a feeling that the best is yet to come.

2 comments:

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Congratulations!!!!

Jon and Melissa said...

ha, ha, ha! I love it! Congrats that is a LONG time! That is cool that you have been married longer than you didn't know each other. Awesome picture.