Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Spending time with my girl

Poor Lily is stuck inside with me all day long!  The boys get to go to school, and out to play with friends.  Good neighbors have even taken the boys to the neighborhood pool.  The best way I have found to get Lily outside where I can watch her, is to fill up the kiddie pool and let her swim and slide.  She loves it! Especially since she usually ends up getting an ice cream cone.  I love it too because I can sit outside and soak my swollen feet in the cool water, and enjoy a little bit of sunshine.
I realize that selfies, taken in the mirror are considered tacky, but I just couldn't get over how big my belly was in this swim suit! Plus this is most likely the last picture ever of my $5 giraffe swim suit. When Lily saw me in this she said, "Mommy do you have a long neck and eat leaves?" She knew it was a giraffe. Such a smart girl!
It felt so good to get outside and feel the sun!

No comments: