Spring here is amazing. It is one of the many things I will miss about Hershey. Every spring there are new baby horses along Mitch's running route. The other day he came home from a run and wanted to take Lily out to see the horses. I have been very couped up, (I was considering going for a run myself) and was starting to lose it, so I decided to venture out with them. At first the horses were too far away, and Lily was very frustrated. Then they came closer and we realized our mistake. Lily kept saying, "I ready go ride a horsey!" She thought she was going to ride them. She was very disappointed when we came home and she never got to ride. She even got all dressed up in her cowgirl boots and hat.
Your pictures are always so beautiful. Lots of fun times with the amazing camping trip and museum. Even visiting the horse farm. I always want to go and copy your adventures!
So cute! Lily is getting way too big! We were watching some Parrish home videos a few weeks ago and when it showed me Emma said "Hey that looks just like Lily!" I thought it was cute.
2 comments:
Your pictures are always so beautiful. Lots of fun times with the amazing camping trip and museum. Even visiting the horse farm. I always want to go and copy your adventures!
So cute! Lily is getting way too big! We were watching some Parrish home videos a few weeks ago and when it showed me Emma said "Hey that looks just like Lily!" I thought it was cute.
Post a Comment