For Asher's Birthday we entered the Jedi Training Academy.
First they practiced their ability to find a target with blinders on.
Then they practiced their skills with a blaster.
Look at these cute little padawan learners.
The boys took a break for some Galactic Pizza, Yoda soda, and Tie Fighter s'mores to build up their energy for light saber training.
then it was presents. Thank you to everyone who came and brought Asher gifts. He is in heaven! The present opening was complete chaos so I have no idea who gave him what.
Just before Jedi Training Academy graduation, where the Jedi receive their first Light Saber, we had Light Saber cupcakes.
Finally the boys earned their Light Sabers and are ready for battle!
To quote Luke "that was the greatest party I have ever been to!" looked like it was so fun. Asher looked happy and I am again amazed that u could throw that together! Luke gave him the Legos and yo yo that is in the pic and u can tell because he is trying hard not to smile in the photo. Thanks for a fun day and great party favors!!
I hope Wes likes star wars enough for me to duplicate this party exactly. It looks like tons of fun!!! I think y'all should come visit San Antonio sometime soon. :)
5 comments:
Looks like a great party Wendy! I absolutely love the last picture of all the boys and their sabers. it just makes me smile.
To quote Luke "that was the greatest party I have ever been to!" looked like it was so fun. Asher looked happy and I am again amazed that u could throw that together! Luke gave him the Legos and yo yo that is in the pic and u can tell because he is trying hard not to smile in the photo. Thanks for a fun day and great party favors!!
it looks like you threw and epic Star Wars party. Lucky Asher. Good Job!
I hope Wes likes star wars enough for me to duplicate this party exactly. It looks like tons of fun!!! I think y'all should come visit San Antonio sometime soon. :)
Looks like such a fun party! You went to a lot of work! So fun!
Post a Comment