Right now, she is a "Cowbee Princess." She loves horses! Loves them! She has a pink cowboy hat that she has to wear to bed, that's right, to bed, every night.

She also loves princesses. This one is so cute. She has to wear a dress at all times. The reason? You never know when you might need to dance, and she must be wearing a dress to dance so she can twirl and hold on to her hem. She loves to have a dance partner. She makes her brothers dance with her all the time, and she loves to dance with her dad. Mitch will pick her up and dance with her. She will sing, throw her head back and close her eyes. Sometimes when he is lucky, she will even give him a little kiss at the end of the song. Those are the moments, those are the moments.
She goes back and forth on which princess she wants to be. Usually it's "Rora" (Aurora) "punzel" (Rapunzel) or "No White" (Snow White.) Occasionally I can get her to be happy with a dress or skirt and tell her she is Princess Lily ("Pincess NeNe).
I caught her one afternoon playing in her room with her horses, and got a few shots, I just want to freeze her in this stage forever. She is so much fun.











The other day when I put her pig tails in, she reached up and felt them and said, "cute"
She says, "Thankoo mommy, thankoo much." (whenever we feed her) "I love you so much, Daddy/Mommy," "I nuggie, with you?" (snuggle) "I wanna rock out!" (in reference to using Asher's guitar)
1 comment:
So adorable. My kids have never been into horses-she looks like she has some pretty fun toys. What a doll.
Post a Comment