It's that time of year again. This year we had a BIG milestone. Asher started Kindergarten! He was so ready. I was/am not.
We started the day with Jackson. I can't believe how much older he looks. I love watching him grow. He is such an intelligent, happy, sweet, wonderful kid.

We were running a little late, and so Jack had to run. Then I got a quick wave and he was off!
Next it was Asher's turn. (he is in PM kindergarten.)He is so darn handsome! And so excited. This kid is so smart and I think he is going to do so well in school. He has been teaching himself how to read the past few months. I started teaching him, and then he just took it and ran. I am so excited to see what this little guy can do. And again, he is so darn handsome!
He was too excited to wait for me to get Lily in the stroller, he just took off.
Here he is saying "yes!" he finally gets to ride on a bus. I referr you here, and here to see how long he has been looking forward to this moment.
Getting on the bus!Lily was so sad to see her buddy go. I didn't get a picture of her waving to him through her tears. It was so cute, and I just don't think it would be a fist day of school without a younger sibling in tears.
At the end of the day, the boys got off the bus witht he same excitment they had when they got on earlier that day.

3 comments:
I love how excited Asher is about it. I think you captured it perfectly. So sweet.
cute. i can just imagine how excited Asher was. And Jackson looks so confident on his first day of school.
They are just getting so old! Ahh where did the time go. So cute on their first day.
Post a Comment