Sunday, August 28, 2011

The July Cabin trip

These are the rest of the pictures from the first trip to the cabin this summer.
cabin-79e web
cabin-80 webcabin-89 web

I seriously can't get enough of that swimsuit!
cabin-96 web
Lily and Lila in their super cute turquoise suits.
cabin-98 web
Lila, Happy!
cabin-99 web
Lila, Sad.
cabin-101 web
boys at the cabin
cabin-88e web
The fam in our Hebgan Lake shirts. This picture was taken just before Mitch left us. I was so sad to see him go, but so happy that we were all together at the cabin. It had been way too long!
cabin-29web
Pizza at Pete's. The kids were so tired. Ryder fell asleep while actually taking a bite and my boys were asleep before we got to the car. We learned it is not a goood idea to take the kids out for pizza at 10:00 PM when they have been playing in the sun all day.
cabin-82 web
Every baby has to take a bath in the cabin sink. It's required.
cabin-124 web
hiking to Inspiration Point.
cabin-125 web
getting inspired.
cabin-127 web
Papa, teaching the kids how to be a Daniel.
cabin-129 web
Lila picking flowers for everyone.
cabin-131 web
 
cabin-132 web
the kids spent hours paddling to Frog Island. It was only about 500 feet away, but they enjoyed every minute of it.
cabin-134e web
Jackson had a little accident on shooting Sunday. He ended up with three stitches and spent the rest of the trip with a waterproof band-aid so he could swim and play in the Lake. Isn't he so handsome!
cabin-138 web
cabin-135 web
cabin-142 webcabin-143 web
and of course, more fishing.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Wendy these pictures are beautiful, you are so talented! I love the shots of the boys fishing and of course the turquoise suits :) I was so happy we were able to see you and your family this summer!

Jon and Melissa said...

I LOVE that suit! That all looks like so much fun. I am a bit jealous!