

I am lucky enough to come from a legacy of great fathers. My Grandpa Fred was one of those men where there really aren't words. He was just good. Everyone knew it. Everyone felt it and everyone in his life is better because of it. Grandpa Fred is my Mom's dad, but my dad has always said he is the dad he is due in large part to the influence of Fred Dawson. Truly a great man.

And then there is my man. I could go into detail. I would be writting all day. I would bore you or say too much. I will just say that he still takes my breath away. Just thinking about how amazing he has been as a husband, and a father, sometimes I really can't breath. Seriouly, the best father ever. He loves our kids so much, they are so lucky to have him. Those of you that know us, or have read this blog for awhile, know a little of our struggles to have our kids. It has been more taxing on us then we can really say, and yet here we are, stronger for it. Wiser for it. And dare I say, grateful for it. The love and appreciation we have for our children cannot me quantified. We knowing that our children are a gift, they are miracles. I can't have been easy to live with all these year, and yet he not only bears it, but guess what, I think he really loves me. Craziness and all. And seriously, you should see him with our kids. There never was a more loving dad.

No comments:
Post a Comment