Monday, June 13, 2011

Spring

There are 100s of picture from this photo shoot. I will be working my way through pictures from this shoot with my kids for weeks, but I wanted to share what I have already. Lily wasn't terribly cooperative, but she gave me a few shinning moments and the boys were amazing and so darn good looking!
kids spring-15e webkids spring-43e web

kids spring-5e web

kids spring-48e web

kids spring-33e web

kids spring-14e web

kids spring-20e web

kids spring-19e web

kids spring-22e web

kids spring-67e web

kids spring-77e web

kids spring-58e web

5 comments:

LINSY said...

we have a winner! cutest kids award goes to the parrish family! amazing photography too!

Abs said...

I love the blonde hair-brown eye combo. I such a sucker for big brown eyes!! But what I love even more is Jackson right next to Asher with his equally stunning blue eyes. Too handsome!! Oh yeah, and Lily, I just want to pick her up and squish her. Amazing pictures!

Caroline said...

Wow, amazing lighting! The kids are so cute, I love all the genuine smiles.

Lance n Amber said...

Beautiful children! Beautiful photos! You really are amazing Wendy! I love them all--esp. the close-up of the boys. It looks like it should be on the cover of a magazine. Seriously!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Gorgeous!! I wish you were closer so you could take my kids pictures. What wonderful memories you have made!