In the last month Lily has begun to transform from a baby girl to a little girl. It happens I guess, all children grow up, I just wish that time moved a little slower. That being said, Lily has been so much fun. I love how quickly they learn. Seeing lily playing with the big kids and copying her brothers every move is just so cute. I know that I have said it before, but I am still in awe everyday that I get to be her mom. She is definitely the most beautiful girl we have ever had!
Here are a few things about Lily-Kate at 18 months
-Stats for her 18 month check up:
Weight: 27 lbs 8 oz. (86%)
Height: 35 inches (98%)
Head circumference: 46.8 cm (55%)
-She loves animals. especially dogs and horses. But in general she loves all animals and she has no fear. She will let a giant dog lick her face and jump all over her and she just laughs and gets sad when the dog leaves.
-She says a lot of words but here are a few. Dada, Mama, all done (in a soft sweet voice) ouside, horsey, blankie, cookie, blankie, poo poo, oh no, uh oh, foo (food; accompanied by the sign. She uses this to get us to take her downstairs, then she asks to go outside instead of eating.) up, down. And many more, with new words everyday.
-She sits at dinner with the family and does this loud fake laugh whenever someone laughs, or sometimes just for attention. So stinking cute.
-She is always in motion. She is a busy little girl. Always somewhere to go and something to do. She only holds still when sleeping.
I did two photo shoots to mark the 18 month milestone. I have so many pictures that I love, but I will try to keep the numbers down.







Lily loves to talk on the phone. She is very animated when she talks. "Oh no!" she will exclaim. (Is that an indication of how I talk?)


This is blankie. Lily loves blankie. It has become pathological. She always wants it, and drags it around with her everywhere. We try to limit where she takes it, but it is getting harder and harder all the time. At first she just loved any blanket that I had knitted/crochet, but now she only wants this particular one. Of course it is the biggest, prettiest and the one that took me the longest to make. I keep meaning to make a smaller version, but at this point I am afraid that she will still only want Blankie.



I mentioned that Lily loves horses. But I need to mention it again. She has a rocking horse that she rides like a crazy girl, she has even pulled it over herself a few times. This is not her horse, but my brilliant friend Andrea brought this to a group photo shoot (post coming) She sat on the horse and actually stayed in one place for a few minutes so I could get some pictures.


1 comment:
I can't believe she is already 18months! She is a doll! I love these pictures. Can't wait to see those kiddos in person soon.
Post a Comment