I have a big post planned for lily's 18 month pictures, but alas, I have been busy and I am getting impatient to post the pictures that I have already. So I will post these now and then maybe again when I have all the pictures.
My daughter is BEAUTIFUL! I am so in love with this face!
Really cute! I love the one in the rain boots and so cute that she likes to stick her tongue out like that! I can't believe she is 18 months! Nursery here she comes!!
4 comments:
Really cute! I love the one in the rain boots and so cute that she likes to stick her tongue out like that! I can't believe she is 18 months! Nursery here she comes!!
She's turning into a little girl! So beautiful!
she is just darling... i wish i could see her more!
she is so sweet wendy... miss all you guys!
Post a Comment