Monday, April 18, 2011

An Easter Egg Hunt

Lily had her first Easter egg hunt. It didn't take her long to figure out what it was all about. THE CANDY. She has what is known as "the sickness" in my family. She can hear the crinkling sound of a wrapper and know that it's candy. We also suffer a complete lack of self control when it comes to sweets. I wish I could say that she did not get it from me, but she comes from a long line of candy/cookie/cake/insert your dessert here, women!

PIM egg hunt-6web


PIM egg hunt-7web

She also loves the swings. Check out her face as she throws her whole body back in an effort to give me a heart attack have more fun. I am grateful Daddy was there to keep her from falling.

PIM egg hunt-10web


PIM egg hunt-9web

Asher was also there, but he was off like a shot after those Easter eggs so this is the only picture I got of him, just before things got started. My guy is so darn handsome!

PIM egg hunt-4web

1 comment:

Emilydear said...

Lily's outfit just screams Spring!!!