Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lily in a box of yarn

I recently sold all my yarn.  It was cathartic, it feels so good to be rid of all that excess that was taking up room in my house.  I was just burned out.  One night I started making a hat, I got, about one inch into it and just though, "I hate this.  I am done."  So I put my yarn up on Craig's List and sold it all in one day. 

The night before I sent it off, I had all the yarn in a box and Lily decided to climb on in the box.  She was so very proud of herself.

lily yarn-5e web


lily yarn-4e web


lily yarn-3e web

lily yarn-6e web
And so stinking cute!

*As a side note.  There may come a time when I will wield a needle or hook again, but for now I am done.  And it really does feel good.  However, if you ever here me talking about selling all my music or my fabric stash; you will know that something is terribly wrong and call for help!

1 comment:

Jon, Melissa, and Fam said...

Emma looked at this and said "Lily is borrowing my jammies" Yeah we have the same cute ones! What a doll. I am sad about your yarn! You are so talented, but I totally understand the whole burnt out thing, maybe one day...