Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Joy of Love::Day 24

Where

Mitch and I have a lot of places.  It is really impossible to narrow it down to one.  We have been together for soooooooooo long, and we have been so many places.  There is Spring Hollow, the Narrows up Logan canyon (where he gave me my ring), Green Canyon (our fist hike/date) Jackson Hole (said we loved each other).  All of our many homes together through the years and all of our fun adventures together. 

I thought I would share a picture of the adventure that started it all.  Alaska.  This picture was taken on the first day in Denali Alaska.  We spent the summer there after we were married.  And I mean right after we were married.  Like we left two days later.  Look at us.  So young.  So in love.  I would do it all again in a heart beat.

1 comment:

emilydeardeuff said...

Such a fun picture! You still look young--Mitch had so much hair!