Friday, October 15, 2010

Mitch is on an airplane right now

Which seems appropriate considering that is exactly where he was 7 years ago at this time when this happened.


Mitch missed the birth of his firstborn by 6 hours. Lucky for me these wonderful women were there.

I always feel like I have to give these girls a shout out this time every year. Seriously, they made what could have been a scary and difficult experience something else entirely.

And while Mitch missed Jackson's first moment he had this moment;

And many more magical moments since. He is truely the best father and Jackson is most certainly a Daddy's boy.

Happy Birthday Jackson. It has been a magnificent 7 years from here

to here

4 comments:

Garrett said...

At first glance your post is kind of scary. I'm thinking wait wendy is in the hospital and mitch isn't even there?!? Ha. Looks like jack had a great birthday. Tell him we say happy birthday!

LINSY said...

so cute. jackson as a baby looks a lot like jackson now. adorable. great post!

Jen said...

Terrifying picture of yours truly. I can't believe it's been 7 years. I remember walking away that night thinking, "I can see why someone would want to be an obstetrician." Jackson is a darling kid. Give him a kiss for me.

Chazlyn Robbins said...

How sweet! I love your pictures! Could you please move back to Montana?