
It has been a magical year. A year of joy, happiness, giggles, squeezes, hugs and butterflies. That's right, I get butterflies when I look at my beautiful little girl. I get giddy. I still can't believe that I get to be her mom. I get to watch her grow up. Seriously, I was blessed enough be her mom! It's is unbelievable.
I call her my magical princess. She is Magic.

I will never forget the moment I saw her for the fist time. The relief and overwhelming emotion that I felt when I saw her scrunched up beautiful face. I knew that face. I knew her. She was my little girl. She and I had been through so much together the months leading up to her birth.
The year since that magical day has been just as amazing.

To my girl,
You are everything I dreamed you would be and more. You bring so much happiness and joy to this family. Your brothers love you so much, and your daddy is totally smitten.
Happy Birthday to our Magical Princess

(disclaimer; Mitch never intended to be in any pictures. He had just gotten off the river and was still in his river shorts and everything when I made him come with me to take a few pictures while I had good light. He was just trying to get her to smile by tossing her in the air and I happend to capture this beautiful moment.)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Lily! What beautiful pictures.
Post a Comment