Thursday, September 16, 2010

and she'll have fun, fun, fun

Lily got a car! Yeah we felt like she deserved it.

Okay so it's a walker. And she loves it. I have been looking for a way to keep her entertained and out of trouble. She is always underfoot, and wants to be on the move. I thought a walker might do the trick, and if we were going to do the walker thing then why not a stinkin' cute one?

She zooms around on this thing. It was so fun watching her realize that she could move around with it, and she loves all the fun buttons.
asher's first day of school 232

lily car 2
lily car 1

2 comments:

Lance n Amber said...

Wow! That is so cute!!! They must give permits a lot younger nowadays! :)

Caroline said...

i love it, it's so cute! I would never have let a walker into my house 7 years ago with Owen, but now I could totally see myself with one. Poor oldest kids with over-protective moms.