Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

So many pictures so little time! I have so much I want to post, like Lily's six months pictures and all the fun stuff from easter. But, I am on my way to Utah for the week, so it will have to wait.
My brother is getting married. I told my boys my little brother was getting married and they laughed, "Garrett's not little!" And I guess he isn't anymore. When I explained to them that I was Jackson's age when Garrett was Lily's age they thought that was crazy, and I must admit, so do I.

I will have a lot to post when I get back, but this will have to do for now.

easter beans 1

Jelly beans!
Part of the jelly bean grab we do for every year for Easter. They had jelly beans coming our their ears.
easter and six months lily 204 edit

I just love this picture.

4 comments:

abby o said...

Yay Garrett!

April said...

Have fun at the wedding! Congrats to your brother.

Rosanne said...

So cute!

Lance n Amber said...

I, also, lOVE that last picture. However, the Jackson with his jelly beans is pretty classic! :)