Thursday, April 1, 2010

Half a Year Gone By

She is six months old today! How time flies when you are having fun. And we are having so much fun. Lily is such a blessing. She is so peaceful and happy and beautiful. Everyday, everyone in our home falls more and more in love with her.


Her six months stats:
18 pounds 5 ounces; 90%
28 inches long; 97%
16.5 inch head circumference; 45%



She is a big baby and we wouldn't have it any other way!

six months
How she sleeps.


auntie april's 2

This was the first baby girl gift I recieved when I found out we were having a girl. I was so excited to put it on her now that it's warm outside and she is big enough.
six months 3
She is getting a little better at eating solids. She still pushes most of her food out with her tongue, but she does like sweet potatoes, so I think we are on to something.
six months 2
six months 1
six months 8
Such a beautiful little girl. We are all so smitten!