Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I Think It's a Blessing

Lily has started sucking her thumb
She sleeps 12 hours at night and she is always so content. I think this is why.
thumb sucker 007 edit
thumb sucker 001 edit
I love how she hooks her finger over her nose.

2 comments:

Lance n Amber said...

She is one cute little thumb sucker!

Rosanne said...

I, too, thought it was a blessing when Samantha found her thumb back in the day. Before she did, I was her PACIFIER! not cool. So I think I know what you mean. However, find those windows where you can get her to stop sucking her thumb before it's too late. Samantha is 4 next weekend and still sucking her thumb! And now I don't think it's cute anymore. ;) I hear the "windows" of opportunity are 18 months and just before kindergarten. I guess I have one window left! But yes, your Lily is so cute sucking her thumb!