Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"I'm Okay!"

These are the words we hear a lot. Asher falls, and trips and slips, and gets bumped or hit, but mostly he falls, A LOT! And he hits hard. We think it has something to do with his height. He is a very tall little boy. It must be hard for a four year old to control feet that are bigger than many six year old's feet.


He is so chill about all the spills he takes. We see his head disappear and then we hear "I'm okay!" I wish you could hear him say it because it is so cute and it is always the same intonation. "I'm okay!" I hope that that is always true of all the misshapes he may have in his life.

I asked him to say "I'm okay" so you could hear it, and he decided to take a fall to make it more realistic. I guess he is also a method actor.

2 comments:

Lance n Amber said...

What a funny little man! He sure has a flair for the dramatics!

Emily said...

Cute! I love that he just volunteers the info before needing to be asked (: