Saturday, March 6, 2010

5 magical months

5 month pictures 015 edit
Our Lily is now five months old.
5 month pictures 001 edit

5 month pictures 021 edit
She is such a wonderful little girl. She is (usually) so happy and content. She smiles all the time and has the best laugh, just like her brothers. I love her eyes. She smiles with them and they look so smart, like she is trying to tell me something through her amazing baby blues.
5 month pictures 038 edit
She loves her Johnny jump up. She doesn't really jump, but she is so happy just turning around and swinging.

first food 2

and we tried rice creal. We did not have much sucess, so we try again every few days. But this is a picture of her first try at solids so I felt it deserved a place on the blog.

She also rolls from her tummy to her back. When she wants to. A baby girl is so different from my boys. My boys wouldn't hold still once they started to move. She is perfectly content to just be where she is. It's so different.

6 comments:

April said...

I just died when I saw Lily in that hat! Sydney wore her's to school last week. It seems that hat is cute on all ages. Lily is so gorgeous and photogenic! Your skills are increasing, oh talented one. I'm sad to be missing out on all these milestones.

Lance n Amber said...

She is so beautiful. Just like her momma!! Really cute hat by the way! You are way too crafty!

becky said...

soooooo cute.

becky said...

soooooo cute.

A house full of five said...

What a cute, huggable niece I have! She looks awesome in that hat, too. Love those baby blues!

Kari said...

I just want to pinch those cheeks. She is adorable