Wednesday, February 3, 2010

4 months

Today was Lily's 4 month check-up. She now weighs in at 16 lbs 8 oz. She is 26 inches long, with a head circumference of 14 1/2 inches.

I have loved every minute with this little girl. It is hard to watch her grow so fast, knowing the baby stage seems to be over in the blink of an eye. Yet, I also love watching her grow. Every stage has it's own wonder. She has discovered her voice and now coos, babels and yes, screams. She loves to scream, I think she thinks its cool. She just screams and smiles. She has also started blowing spit bubbles and making funny gargling sounds. And she laughs! I love her laugh. I can't get enough of it. The same with her smile. When she smiles, everything has to stop so we can just watch her and enjoy that beautiful face.

One thing I have noticed is how content she is to just lay around. My boys wanted to move and groove as soon as possible. Lily will happily sit on your lap, or lay where we put her and not even try to move.
Here are her 4 month pictures
lily 4 months 060 edit

valntines Lily 022 edit
valntines Lily 037 edit
valntines Lily 026 edit

I love this picture because this is what she does. She is always sucking on her chubby fists, and you can see her elbow dimples, showing just how chubby she is.
valntines Lily 107 edit

valntines Lily 032 edit

4 comments:

Emily said...

I love her blue eyes!!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

That cute little tongue is killing me! What a doll!

Rosanne said...

love the tongue!!

Nykreim said...

She is beautiful!!