I realized that ever since I started editing my pictures I don't just take random pictures. I used to take pictures of my babies everyday and I didn't care if the light was perfect or if the background was any good, I didn't really even care if the picture was any as long as my baby looked cute. I was just documenting my child. So the other day I just started snapping pictures of my baby girl. I need to do this more. She is so beautiful and time is moving way to fast.




She loves to look at herself in the mirrior. She laughes and lets out squeals of happiness when I lay her on her change table.
2 comments:
I know what you mean. I had to take a break from photo shop for a while and just enjoy plain old not as good pictures. She is beautiful.
uh....okay, but even your "random" photos are awesome!! ;) she's a cutie!
Post a Comment