Tuesday, November 3, 2009

One Month, (Look how much she's grown)

One month has passed so quickly. Our house is full of all things baby, but most of all, it is full of joy. Our Lily-Kate is such a dream come true.
lily one month 097-2 edit

lily one month ice cream texture

lily one month 116 lace

lily one month 061 edit

lily one month 057 edit
I love that sweet smile!
lily one month 036 edit 1lily one month 036 edit bw
I couldn't decide between the color and black and white.

I made a silly hat. It made me laugh just to put it on her, so of course I had to do pictures

6 comments:

The Harrises said...

Wonderful pictures, especially the one with the half grin. I like the green, if you're asking. It pops! She is beautiful.

Jon and Melissa said...

cute, cute, and cute. I love her chubby cheeks- and all that hair!

Amy said...

Oh man, it almost physically pains me not to be able to squeeze those cheeks! What a cherub!

Lance n Amber said...

I finally found your blog site! I've been "stalking" without any luck! :)
I love love love those pictures! Did you take all of these? You are amazing! Seriously amazing! Do you hire out? Your children are beautiful!! You're little Lily-Kate looks like an angel!

A house full of five said...

Awwww, what a sweetie! She is adorable. My favorite picture is the closeup ladybug. Those eyes!!

Jen said...

Oooh, Wendy, she is so precious! Loved reading all the updates and seeing the pictures!