



I wanted to get 6 year old pictures of Jackson and it turned into a photo shoot with all of my kids(I love saying that.) The kids were really cooperative, unlike other times I have tried to take pictures. They would go where I told them and there was no crying or temper flares. Unfortunatly, the boys have both taken on a less than flattering new way of smiling. Asher looks like the sun is perpetually in his eyes, and Jackson looks down at the ground and half smiles. It breaks my heart because they both have such beautiful smiles. Out of over 100 shots there were very few with a real smile from either of them. I just couldn't get a real smile out of them on my own. I need Mitch with me to get them to laugh or something. I still think I got a few good shots.
Even though Lily is a sleeping lump in the pictures with her, I love that I have pictures of my three kids together.
6 comments:
Great pics wendy. We have the same vest that asher is wearing. And Elijah has the same sweater. I guess we think alike huh. Isn't it so nice to be able to take your own pics of your kids and not have to pay.
You are such a great photographer! I love that first picture of Jackson! I love the red wall, too!
It took me a while to get used to saying kids...rather than saying "my girls." In fact I'm still getting used to it 9 months later. ;) So enjoy saying "kids" rather than just "boys"...it's fun, huh?
Okay, so have you set up your photography business yet? DO IT! You take beautiful pictures! I know you say it took a lot of photos to get ones you liked, but seriously, that's what a good photographer does...I think. They are really beautiful! Your pics and your kids!
Wendy! These pictures are totally professional. I love it! I don't know how you did it with a newborn but kuddos to you.
Your kids are so beautiful. What wonderful big brothers Jackson and Asher are. Lily-Kate is so lucky!
And just so you know, I am so jealous of your amazing photography skills. I could learn so much from you!!
You are getting to be quite the professional! You will have to teach me some tricks some day. Love the pics and your kiddos!
Post a Comment