

This is our Lily as a Little Lady Bug, for Halloween. Originally the red and spots was on the baby bjorn, and she wore the hat and black fleece. I thought this made for some cute pictures. She actually looks like she enjoys wearing it don't you think?
6 comments:
That is just TOO cute!
Could she be any cuter?? I can't wait to meet her! She is grown up so much already. I LOVE the hat and costume. what a cutie.
So cute! Did you make that hat too?!
I love how quick your babies get nice and squishy! She is adorable. You did make the costume, right?
So cute and she is such a little honey! Lily and I can't wait to get our hands on her one of these days! She looks like a little Anne Geddes baby :)
Too cute! You're so much better at posting pictures of your baby than I am! She's adorable~
Post a Comment