Sunday, November 22, 2009

Christmas Candylane

At this time of year, Hershey park becomes Christmas Candylane. The park is filled with Christmas lights and decorations and the little kid rides run. We went yesterday and it was the first time that I have gone to Hershey Park with the family since we moved here. It was so fun to see the boys on the rides they have been telling me about. I even rode a few rides with them.
candylane 014 edit
Me with the boys on the Frog Hopper ride. Jackson says to me, "See Mom, I told you this ride was radical." They laughed their heads off and I loved watching them.
candylane 063 edit

candylane 071 edit

candylane 049 copy

candylane 057 edit

candylane 056 lily
Lily slept peacefully in her stroller for most of the evening. She has such a sweet face.

7 comments:

jordan said...

looks like fun! And Lily Kate's blanket is cute with the "Lily Kate" stitching. Does your machine do that?

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Can I ever say enough how much I miss Hershey? We are driving to Conneticut tomorrow and are seriously contemplating a stop there over night, because I miss it.

April said...

Looks like fun! Wendy-your hair has gotten so long!!

Emily said...

Fun! I can't wait to go! I think we are going this Saturday!

Rosanne said...

Looks like fun!!

Andrea said...

I had to catch up on your blog since I've been inactive. I saw your message on my blog. I wish we could've stop in Hershey too. Our stay was super short and we pretty much only had time for driving to state college going to the game and driving back the next day just in time to catch our flight back home. Next time though! Beautiful kids as always. Glad to see ya'll are doing well.

The Harrises said...

Look at you already skinny and fit and riding rides. Unbelievable! Thanks for the fun memory of Candy Lane.