Thursday, November 26, 2009

So Much to be Grateful For

It has been a crazy year. We have faced a lot challenges. Things just haven't come easy for us no matter what we do. But in the end we can only look at our life and see we have so much to be grateful for. I would go through everything we went through this year and then some for our Lily. She is truly a blessing. Just like our Jackson and Asher. Our family is such a blessing. And as a family we are so blessed.

Jackson says: I am thankful for Daddy, and Mommy and Asher and Lily-bean (his name for her, so cute!) And I am thankful for Heavenly Father and that he loves us. And I am thankful for Jesus. He actually went on and on, but I can't type as fast as he talks and I think I got the high points

Asher says: I am thankful for my family. And Daddy and Jackson and Mommy and baby Lily and Thomas.
Asher watches cartoons in the morning while I get things going. In November there has been a little segment where one character asks the kids watching what they are thankful for. No matter what he is doing, eating playing or actually watching, Asher always responds, "my family" I love it!


thanksgiving 052 copy

2 comments:

Emily said...

I am thankful for you and your cute family! It was fun having the boys come and play for a little bit!

Dave and Mel said...

Beautiful Picture!!