So sweet, Wendy! What a magical time for your family. So glad she's here safely.
So beautiful! I think she resembles Jackson. Love the pics....aren't you glad you invested before she came. Wish we could meet her!
Wendy-these pictures are amazing! Totally professional. She is so beautiful.
what a sweet little girl! Your photos came our great. and I love the cocoon.
You remember how gorgeous I thought Jackson was as a baby...you may have topped even him with this little one. She is beautiful. Congrats again.
Wow what a beauty! I wish we didn't have to wait until Christmas to meet her!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So sweet, Wendy! What a magical time for your family. So glad she's here safely.
So beautiful! I think she resembles Jackson. Love the pics....aren't you glad you invested before she came. Wish we could meet her!
Wendy-these pictures are amazing! Totally professional. She is so beautiful.
what a sweet little girl! Your photos came our great. and I love the cocoon.
You remember how gorgeous I thought Jackson was as a baby...you may have topped even him with this little one. She is beautiful. Congrats again.
Wow what a beauty! I wish we didn't have to wait until Christmas to meet her!
Post a Comment