Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Jackson loves Lily

Jackson love his little sister. It is so wonderful to see the way he is around her. He always wants to hold her and give her kisses and hugs. When she cries he tells me he wants to help her to stop crying. And he really can get her to stop crying, just for a moment. I think our little Lily is lucky to have her big brothers.
dress up 005 copy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mitchell and Wendy, she is just beautiful. We were so happy of her safe arrival. Wendy, the cocoon is cool, you're right they make for a great picture. I hope all is going well, Love Michelle

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! nicely done! That is awesome that you got to have a natural VBAC. What a great reward at the end of your pregnancy! I am thrilled for you, a girl and a great delivery! Congratulations!