Friday, October 16, 2009

6

Jackson: These are my favorite parts about my birthday; Eating pizza, talking to Ryder on the puter (computer), being with my family, making cupcakes and eating cupcakes, getting presents, and all of it! I loved all of my birthday!

You gotta love a boy who loves everything.
lily's 1st bath, jack 6 027 copy
Jackson's present, which was replaced with a Search & Rescue helicopter, after it took an adult over 5 hours to put the army vehicles together. He was very happy with both.
cupcakes people
We decorated cupcakes, as Asher put it, "We made them into people." I guess we did put a face on a lot of them. They were crazy boys with the candy, they enjoyed making them as much as eating them.
lily's 1st bath, jack 6 038 copy

six birthdays jack

3 comments:

Ann said...

Happy Birthday Big Jackson! The Oettel's miss you!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Happy Birthday Jackson! What a fun day. I love the cupcakes.

Jon and Melissa said...

I can't believe he is already six! Happy birthday Jackson!