Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lily Kate

LILY KATE born 10/1/09 at 9:15 pm, 7 lbs 5 oz, 20 in.

lily kate's first in pink









11 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

Yeah! I have been waiting and checking like every half hour! What a beautiful little girl! Such cute pictures of her with your boys and of course the two of you. We are so happy for your family and for your sweet baby girls safe arrival! Hooray!

Jon and Melissa said...

So I have to leave another comment because I was showing Henry the pictures and we got to the bottom ones Henry was saying "Oh there is Asher, oh and there is Jackson biting that baby's head..." I thought it was funny and thought I would share. She reminds me a lot of Jackson when he was a baby. Except of course beautiful in a girl way!

Katie said...

So beautiful! Congratulations. Now get some rest! (ha ha) I love the photos. She's perfect!

jordan said...

I've been waiting for these.. she is adorable! I can't wait to meet her. I'm glad she's finally here, from start to finish, this has been a crazy journey!

April said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. Wish I were there to bring you some CAKE! She is beautiful.

Martie said...

Ohhh, Wendy! She is beautiful! Congratulations! She looks so much like your boys. We are so happy for you.

Love,

Martie and Delany

Amber M. said...

Congratulations...and GOOD WORK, Mommy!

Chris and Suzette said...

She really is beautiful Wendy! Hooray this whole pregnancy yuck is over and now you get to enjoy the fun part :)

A house full of five said...

Yeah! We're so glad she is here, safe and sound. What great pictures. Alivia has renamed her Lily Cakes...so cute! The boys seem excited and happy to have a sister to love. Glad all is well!

Dave and Mel said...

hey- nice work and congratulations again!! She is darling and I always remembered you talking about the name Lily way back when Jackson was a baby- I love it! All the pictures are beautiful and I'm really happy for you and your family!

PS- we are having #3 in May- yay!!!

The Harrises said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats! how did I miss this on my side bar? I've been wondering about you. I am so happy for your whole family. What a wonderful family to be born into. She will be so loved. I can't wait to meet her. Happy day Lily! now, get some rest.