Monday, September 28, 2009

Jackson says:

Tonight during prayers: " Please bless all the people who fight in wars that no one will die, and bless the people that live in cities without very much food will get food and not be hungry."

Driving by a church: "How come we don't go to that capital 't' church?" Funny because it is actually a lowercase 't'.

And my favorite, Mitch was telling me about a patient that has a heart defect, pulmonary edema and is pregnant. To make matters worse she smokes. Jackson pipes in from the back seat-- "She smokes! and she's pregnant! Did you say, "HAVE FUN KILLING YOUR BABY!!! to her daddy?" I am still laughing about that one.

3 comments:

the child family said...

What? How is he smart enought to know about smoking and pregnancy? That is hilarious!!

The Harrises said...

I had to read that one out loud to Mat. Pretty smart kid.

Abs said...

I love the church comment. Isabella always calls them temples and thinks the crosses are Angel Moroni.

Your crib is so super cute!!! I can't wait to hear the happy news that you have a new baby!