Five months ago, I was told, (among other things) that I could not longer hold this little boy.
I realize that he is HUGE, but until four weeks ago he was my baby. It was really hard not to hold him. As I got better, I let him sit on my lap, but my growing belly wouldn't really allow that for long. Now the pregnancy is over, and four weeks have passed, I feel great. Like I could do (almost) anything I could do before. So, I picked Asher up. In the last 5 months, he has grown up, and I think put lead in his belly or something. I could not believe how heavy and long he has become. He has changed so much in five months. He has been asking me to "hold you me" for a very long time, and it made me so sad every time I had to say I couldn't. Now I can hold him, even if it is just for a little while. I will need to hit the weights to get the strength to hold him any longer.

I realize that he is HUGE, but until four weeks ago he was my baby. It was really hard not to hold him. As I got better, I let him sit on my lap, but my growing belly wouldn't really allow that for long. Now the pregnancy is over, and four weeks have passed, I feel great. Like I could do (almost) anything I could do before. So, I picked Asher up. In the last 5 months, he has grown up, and I think put lead in his belly or something. I could not believe how heavy and long he has become. He has changed so much in five months. He has been asking me to "hold you me" for a very long time, and it made me so sad every time I had to say I couldn't. Now I can hold him, even if it is just for a little while. I will need to hit the weights to get the strength to hold him any longer.
Another Asher note:
Yesterday he told me we need to go back to the blue house where everything was "right." In this house everything is wrong. He said, "Jackson need to go back in his bed, and I have my little airplane bed [which he never slept in, btw], and the blue house had a side walk and I could ride my purple bike. The movers need to take our stuff back to the blue house."



1 comment:
I'm with Asher, I want to go back to when everything was right!! Hee hee
It must be the age, Kjari, always says, ok mom, I want to go home now. It breaks your heart, but as we all know time goes on....
Post a Comment