"The Very Hungry Catepillar" PJs were one of my favorites when my boys were babies. (I am sad that I don't have a picture of Asher in them.) And now the book is one of my boy's favorite night-time reads. They love to count the food, and "read" along with me. I was so happy to find the baby girl version in a thrift store recently for our little Lily. I knew it had been 6 years since Carter's made them, so I didn't think I would be so lucky.
So Cute!
4 comments:
So glad that you are enjoying your beautiful little girl! Take lots of video, too. That's our kids favorite form of entertainment on Sunday mornings.
Jared keeps telling me he wants to move to Hershey. He misses your boys. We miss you, too.
That is adorable!! I have never seen those! I am excited to have your blog!
So I've been a blogger slacker. I'm so excited that you had your littley Lily and that everything went well. So much congrats to you guys. She is a very sweet girl. Also, very cute pjs.
A must have, I agree!
Post a Comment