Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Birthday!

I have to take a day, and a birthday seems like as good a time as any, to tell my man how much I love him and appreciate him. He has always been so wonderful and helpful, and the last few months he has really come through for our family. Doing pretty much everything. I am so grateful to him for all he does and all he is.

Asher: Happy birthday day daddy, and then we gotta make cakes and presents, and then give him a helicopter cake, and give him a helicopter. I lub daddy!

Jackson: Daddy I love you. I just didn't mean to be bad. I love you have a good birthday. Have a fun time at your birthday. Love Jackson

Happy Birthday to the best husband ever!


mitch

I feel bad that I had to go back a year to find a picture to use. There just isn't that much from this year, since we haven't done much this summer. Oh, to have last summer again!

2 comments:

the child family said...

Happy Birthday, Mitch! Hope it's a great one!

jordan said...

hope the day was great. Happy Birthday Mitch!