Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bisous, bisous!

I have had quite a bit of time on my hands lately. I have spent a lot of that time working on photography stuff. I really don't know what I am doing, I just want to be a mamarazzi, and get really good pictures of my kids. My goal was to never feel the need to get professional pictures of my kids again. I spend a little time everyday leaning something new and working on pictures and I felt the need to put them somewhere. I started a photo blog Bisous, bisous! for these pictures. I don't know how well I will keep up on it and if it will last once I have baby #3 and I have less time that I am supposed to be off my feet. I just thought it would be fun and then I can keep this blog free of all my photo experiments.

1 comment:

Jon and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Mitch! You are a pretty great brother. Hope you had a fun day with your helicopter and helicopter cake!