
This pregnancy has had it's fair share of trials, but it has been such a blessing. I love how my boys get so excited when they talk about the baby. And I love the feeling of this little person moving around in my belly. In fact, that is something that I always miss once the baby is born. Despite all of the trials we have faced over the past few months, we feel so blessed to be expecting this new life into our home.
3 comments:
Look at your cute little tummy! Wow 32 weeks! What a great milestone-just a few weeks to go!
You look so great! I am so excited for you guys. We miss you, and hope the last stretch goes smoothly. P.S. I love what you are doing with your photos.
Beautiful photos! Your belly is getting so big! That's awesome! And you're right - such a blessing...especially after all you've been through. Hang in there!
Post a Comment